A Bitcoin (BTC) whale moved more than $875.7 million worth of Bitcoin in a single transaction as BTC’s price continued to move sideways on Tuesday.
The blockchain tracker Whale Alert first reported a transaction between two unknown wallets on Tuesday morning. A separate unknown wallet also received less than 0.002 BTC from the sending wallet.
— Whale Alert (@whale_alert) November 30, 2021
The nearly 15,075 Bitcoin moved for a transaction fee of 0.00001410 BTC, worth about $0.81 at time of writing, according to Blockchain.com.
A little more than two hours later, the receiving wallet of the first transaction sent almost all the Bitcoin to a different unknown wallet. The third unknown wallet sent the Bitcoin trove to a fourth unknown wallet nearly three hours later.
Finally, a little more than an hour after receiving the BTC, the fourth unknown wallet moved nearly all of that Bitcoin to a fifth unknown wallet, where it sits at time of writing.
The fifth and final unknown wallet is currently the 52nd-richest Bitcoin address in the world, with holdings worth $863,897,256 at time of writing, according to BitInfoCharts.
Here’s a summary of some of the other notable BTC whale transactions that happened on Monday and Tuesday:
- 4,800 Bitcoin worth more than $278.8 million transferred from Bitfinex to an unknown wallet
- 1,344 Bitcoin worth more than $77.8 million transferred from Coinbase to an unknown wallet
- 2,000 Bitcoin worth more than $115.6 million transferred from Xapo to Binance
- 800 Bitcoin worth more than $46.1 million transferred from an unknown wallet to CryptoCom
- 356 Bitcoin worth more than $20.6 million transferred from Coinbase to an unknown wallet
- 600 Bitcoin worth more than $34.2 million transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitbank
- 500 Bitcoin worth nearly $29.2 million transferred from Xapo to an unknown wallet
Check Price Action
Don't Miss a Beat – Subscribe to get crypto email alerts delivered directly to your inbox
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram
Surf The Daily Hodl Mix
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Featured Image: Shutterstock/Mia Stendal/Andy Chipus
The post Massive Bitcoin Whale Moves Over $875,000,000 Worth of BTC – Here’s Where the Crypto Is Going appeared first on The Daily Hodl.