# altcoin / # bitcoin / # blockchain / # exchange / # events / # ICO / # trends / # finance / # Russian news

Covid-19: Centre tells states to aggregate vaccine demand from private sector

The Centre will take over the vaccination programme from state governments and plans on buying 75% of the vaccine produced while private hospitals will buy the remaining 25% of the vaccine doses.